Conference call for papers from International Journal of Conflict Management
Conflicts in China during its transition
Professor CHENG Hong, Wuhan University, China; Professor CHIN Tachia, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China; Professor Richard A. Posthuma, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
程虹教授，武汉大学，中国；覃大嘉教授，杭州电子科技大学，中国；Richard A Posthuma教授，德克萨斯大学埃尔帕索分校，美国
As China steps into a crucial period of institutional changes and social transformation, relationships with social interests are developing new trends. From this background, the special issue sets out to explore current conflicts and development trends in China during its transition. Empirical studies based on high-quality, first-hand firm survey data are welcomed on the following issues:
- What kind of new trends have resulted from the recent of conflicts in China's economic development?
- Do the conflicts between economic development and social governance hinder the improvement of social welfare?
- Have conflicts between urban employees and migrant workers been reduced, or not?
- How will the conflicts between labor shortage and human capital quality affect China's transition?
- What is the change about conflicts between distribution of income and economic development model oriented to domestic demand?
Topics of this special issue include (but are not limited to):
- Conflicts in China's economic development
- Conflicts between economic development and social governance
- Conflicts between urban residents and rural residents under the household registration (Hukou) system
- Conflicts between labor shortage and human capital quality upgrade
- Conflicts between distribution of income and economic development model oriented to domestic demand.
To submit papers to the Conference and Special Issue, send abstracts to: Cheng Hong at Wuhan University at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2017.
Submissions to this journal are through the ScholarOne submission system here: http://mc/manuscriptcentral.com/ijcma after acceptance by the Conference.
Please visit the author guidelines for the journal at http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines/htm?id=ijcma which gives full details. Please ensure you select this special issue from the relevant dropdown menu on page four of the submission process.
Updated Submission Deadline:
31 March 2017 - Abstract submission
30 April 2017 - Notification of acceptance of abstract
19-20 June 2017 - Paper presented and discussed at the Special Issue Conference
31 July 2017 - Selected papers submitted after conference revision to be reviewed
31 January 2018 - Selected papers reviewed and revised